Sunday, September 29, 2013

Enough Said

This emotional roller coaster ride still continues.  Macedonia and the Peace Corps experience is simultaneously exhilarating and frustrating.  Luckily, I am able to end this night (and first full week in Lozovo) on a high note.  My host mother just called me a good son, and she brought me snacks while I study in my room.

But enough said!  I have ranted enough on this blog, and I am sure many of my family, friends, and those various strangers would rather see some pictures.  All of the following were taken in Lozovo over the past few days, and they are some of my favorite.  Enjoy!

Lozovo from the fields, taken during a run 
My host family's tobacco fields

Skopkso and walnuts

Our school in Lozovo.  Very prairie.

My host family's yard.  A copious amount of coffee is drunk here

My host family's house

Marshall Tito Road

The town bazar

Vineyards

An old mosque



The town's Orthodox church

No comments:

Post a Comment