Monday, August 26, 2013

Macedonia- Timeless

The past two weeks have certainly whirred by!  My friend was a great host to me while I stayed at her place in Seattle.  We had legendary sushi, stayed at a nice B&B on Vashon Island, fished for crabs, and enjoyed a relaxing bike ride.

Visiting Madison, WI was also great and took me back to my college days as I visited Sameer.  Finally, my family hosted a party for me this past Saturday, and it was certainly a blast to see everyone before I took off.

A current volunteer shared the following Youtube link with me.  The video is a compilation of Macedonian tourism ads, and they tend to show the very glamorous side of Macedonia within each.  Feel free to watch the video to experience the magic of this country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83QkWNPu7mE

Crabbing on Vashon Island, WA
Angela and me!

The sign my brother made for the family party

No comments:

Post a Comment